Earned Wage Access
Our platform makes it possible for employers to offer their employees access to their earned but unpaid wages between paychecks by integrating with the UKG software they already use and making the employees’ wages available from a mobile app. Employees can access their Earned Wages when they need them and transfer them to their card or bank account to make payments, pick up as cash from Walmart, or use directly for Uber, Amazon, or to pay bills from the app.
Payactiv Pre-Funds the Cash
- Payactiv prefunds the cash to employees so no change is required to the cash flow of your business.
- The money taken by employees using Payactiv is deducted from upcoming paychecks when payroll is processed—just like any other deduction. There is no change to payroll and associated taxes.
- Payactiv is the only EWA provider whose program has been approved as a non-credit product by the CFPB.
Transfer to a Card or Bank Account
- Instant transfer to the Payactiv Visa® Payroll or Prepaid Card.
- Users can transfer funds to their existing bank or card.
- No change is required to their banking information.
Access for the Underbanked and Underserved
- Use Uber anytime from the Payactiv app, no credit cards or Uber account is required.
- Load funds to your Amazon account, no additional cost.
- Pick as cash from the nearest Walmart Money Center.
- Users can pay bills directly from the Payactiv app.
- Apply for the Payactiv Visa® Card in the app and get access to mobile digital banking services
Payactiv Visa® Payroll Card
Optimize workforce payout management while giving employees any day access as they earn, and early deposit of pay at no cost. Save time and money on printing paper checks and issue off-cycle payments whenever you need to. Your employees have the benefits of electronic payments with no hidden fees. When using the Payactiv Payroll Card for direct deposit, employees pay zero program fees for Earned Wage Access.
Efficiently Issue Payments
- Eliminate paper paychecks and increase direct deposit participation
- Instantly pay off-cycle payments
- Offer cashless payments of tips and mileage
Safe and Compliant
- Improve payroll security and decrease check fraud
- Reduce the amount of lost and undelivered paychecks
- Stay compliant with federal and state regulatory obligations
Easy to Implement
- Zero cost to employers
- No disruption to your cash flow or business process
- Instant issue cards are available for employees to get started immediately
Features Your Employees Will Love
- Users who set up direct deposit can get paid up to 2 days early, or if the employer offers EWA, get paid any day. Government funds are deposited up to 4 days early.
- Always know your balance and transaction history in the Payactiv app and receive transaction notifications.
- The card is enabled for contactless payments with tap to pay and digital wallets from Apple, Google, and Samsung.
- Users can easily pay their friends with Payactiv Cards for free straight from the app.
Setup & Support
- The Payactiv Visa® Payroll Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Certain fees, terms, and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance, and use of the Card. You should consult your Cardholder Agreement and the Fee Schedule at Payactiv.com/card411. If you have questions regarding the Card or such fees, terms, and conditions, you can contact us toll-free at 877-747-5862, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In order for you to be paid early, your payroll or benefits payment provider must submit the deposit early. It is important to note that your payroll or benefits payment provider may not submit the deposit or payment early each payment period. Be sure to ask your payroll or benefits payment provider when they submit your deposit information to the bank for processing. Early deposit of funds will begin upon the 2nd qualifying deposit. A qualifying deposit is defined as a direct deposit greater than $5.00 received from the same payer.
Tips & Mileage
Replace the outdated manual calculations, delays, and hassle of having enough cash on hand to disburse your employees' tips and mileage. Service industry employees rely on more than half of their income to come from tips. We can help you automate electronic disbursements of employees' tips on the Payactiv card or any card or bank account of employees' choice. You can eliminate the need to keep large amounts of cash on hand and rest easy with a 2-day cash float.
Happier Employees with Better Tips
- Increase cash flow with Payactiv's 2-day cash float
- Give your employees better access to their tips
- Eliminate trips to the bank and armored car deliveries
- Save time on processing and disbursing daily tips
- Reduce errors related to manual processing of tips
- Works with your existing POS system, no disruption to your business
Payactiv Connect is a communication platform for deskless employees. It allows the employer to send company announcements and provide DM or group chat messaging to employees no matter where they are. Employers can keep their workforce well informed and help their organization react to change faster.
Keep Your Employees Well Informed
- Whether it’s announcing exciting new milestones and company programs or notifying your employees of closures due to the pandemic or a natural disaster, your workforce has a way to stay informed and react to change faster.
Create a Welcoming Community
- Employees can join existing Group Chats or create new ones to build a thriving community where everyone belongs and is a valued part of the team. Help your workers stay engaged and collaborate via Direct Chat.
Increase Employee Engagement
- Build stronger relationships with your employees and see an increase in employee engagement and retention. When workers are engaged, companies see a reduction in absenteeism of 81% and a reduction in turnover between 18 and 43%.
Payactiv provides an easy way to coordinate shift schedules with your employees through the Payactiv app. Employees can see the available open shifts, request to cover them, and view their schedules from the mobile app. It's a great way to ensure better shift coverage and a way to offer employees more visibility and control over shift scheduling.
Shift Coordination and Scheduling
- View the shift calendar and find open shifts
- Request to cover an open shift
- View your shift schedule from the Payactiv app
Shift Incentives with TimelyPay
- Offer an incentive to fill those difficult-to-cover late night, weekend, or holiday shifts. Employees can get up to 65% of their earned wages the day after they worked a TimelyPay sponsored shift.
Saving and Budgeting
Empower your employees on their journey to financial wellness with our smart saving and budgeting tools. We help make saving a reality by empowering users to set attainable goals based on real-time data about their spending habits and income patterns.
- Create custom savings goals
- Get an assessment on how much is safe to save each pay period
- Allocate savings for upcoming expenses or savings goals
- Save automatically from your paycheck each pay period
- Payactiv helps to estimate how much is safe to save each pay period by looking at the individual’s income and spending habits in the bank account or cards they linked within the Payactiv app. The data is more accurate when the user is linking their primary account numbers that they use most often for their expenses.
- Similar to SmartSave, SmartSpend helps to determine how much is safe to access from earned wages based on the information collected about the users’ income, spending habits, and any savings plans. The data is more accurate when the user is linking their primary account numbers that they use most often for their expenses.
Unlimited access to appointment based 1-1 counseling with trained financial coaches. Users can also access free self-paced financial learning recourse integrated through the mobile app and website to help make informed financial choices.
Budget and Savings Strategies
- Helping employees improve their budgeting skills and savings strategies
- Aiding employees in understanding their credit, improving their credit and increasing their credit scores
- Counseling employees to understand their options to reduce and pay off debt-from debt management to debt settlement and bankruptcy.
Payactiv users can save up to 85% on their prescriptions by entering their prescription name and comparing prices from multiple pharmacies in their area. Find the best deal and save the coupon in the app. Show the coupon to your pharmacist and save on your prescription.
An easy to manage online portal provides everything needed for HR and payroll managers to manage the financial wellness services and monitor the adoption and engagement with their workforce.
- Sign up new employees, look up needed information, make updates, and deactivate users.
- Issue payroll cards and off-cycle payments, manage tips and awards, offer shifts and more.
View Transaction History
- Review direct deposits, EWA activity, and disbursed payments like tips/mileage and off-cycle pay.
- Track adoption rates for implemented services and measure success for your organization.
Make mission-critical decisions with workforce analytics
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) processor
Automated Testing Platform for UKG Dimensions
Enterprise cashless payment solutions
EPAM is a UKG Dimensions partner providing product extensions integrated with disparate platforms to accelerate results
In over 26 countries with 10,000+ team members, Nagarro teams help you accomplish your integration goals with UKG.
We are digital advisors and providers, operating at the cutting-edge of technology
Automated communications to Staff and Clients
Interactive Task & Crew Assignment
Passport’s mobile app allows you to easily keep track of all your employees’ activities, equipment, and materials data