UKG Pro™ Recruiting Integration
UKG partners with Sterling to offer a comprehensive suite of cloud-based, background check and drug solutions that are pre-integrated with UKG Pro Recruiting.
Integrated Background Screening
- With just a few clicks, recruiters, and hiring managers can initiate a pre-employment background check on candidates directly within UKG Pro Recruiting.
- Once a background check is initiated, information entered into UKG Pro Recruiting is pre-populated in the background check form, eliminating duplicate data entry.
- Next, the candidate receives an email to provide any additional information and provide consent.
- Once Sterling conducts the background check, the status of results are visible to the recruiter and/or hiring manager directly within UKG Pro Recruiting.
- This bi-directional integration increases workforce productivity, reduces time-to-hire, and results in better quality hires.
Sterling provides more than 100 unique services, including:
- Criminal Record Checks
- Employment & Education Verifications
- Motor Vehicle Record Checks
- Credit Reports
- Drug and Health Screening
- Global Screening
Crunch Fitness Case Study
- Click here to see how Crunch Fitness, a chain of over 300 fitness clubs located in the United States, Canada, and Australia, improves hiring efficiencies with our Sterling and UKG Pro™ Recruiting integration.
Make mission-critical decisions with workforce analytics
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) processor
Automated Testing Platform for UKG Dimensions
Enterprise cashless payment solutions
EPAM is a UKG Dimensions partner providing product extensions integrated with disparate platforms to accelerate results
In over 26 countries with 10,000+ team members, Nagarro teams help you accomplish your integration goals with UKG.
We are digital advisors and providers, operating at the cutting-edge of technology
Automated communications to Staff and Clients
Interactive Task & Crew Assignment
Passport’s mobile app allows you to easily keep track of all your employees’ activities, equipment, and materials data