UKG Pro™ Integration
IDI's web-based application is designed to extend the time and payroll systems within UKG Pro based on clients' unique needs in any industry, with a focus on construction, manufacturing, non-profit, and professional services.
Integrated Time, Payroll, and Reporting
- IDI integrates with Time, Payroll, Human Resources, Point-of-Sale, ERP, Mobile, and many other systems to help enforce a company’s specific pay policies and transfer data between disparate applications.
- IDI’s integration solution can capture time data from a variety of time clock systems and send the data into UKG Pro.
- IDI’s integration solution can allocate salary exempt employees’ time proportionally across different labor codes (e.g. department, client, project), including allocating the exempt employee’s PTO earnings proportionate to the worked time labor distribution or to a fixed account. This is helpful to clients in multiple industries when reporting to funding sources or when invoicing clients.
- IDI’s integration solution calculates the correct FLSA rate for overtime, especially needed when employees work several rates within a pay period, such as their base rate on private jobs, prevailing wage rate on Davis Bacon/government jobs, and different union rates. All of these rates need to be accounted for when determining the weekly FLSA compliant overtime rate to avoid a Department of Labor violation.
- With the click of a button, regulation-compliant wage decisions can be completed and sent back into UKG Pro for payroll processing.
- After calculating the correct wage rates for employees working on Davis-Bacon government projects, IDI’s integration solution can produce the required Certified Payroll reports.
IDI's solutions for the Professional Services Industry save time and money by automating the allocation of salaried earnings across projects/clients, as well as the adjustments of overtime earnings for employees who are paid bonuses or commissions in a prior pay period. We provide you with the accurate details needed for labor reports and client invoicing and help you stay compliant with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) requirements.
Benefits of utilizing IDI’s Professional Services solutions:
- Time savings with automated, accurate allocation of salaried earnings to projects and clients
- Cost savings with automated transfer of commission/bonuses into payroll
- Avoid Department of Labor fines by being in compliance with FLSA for prior period adjustments
IDI’s Contractor Central platform automates complex wage and benefits decisions to stay compliant with government-funded projects and union contracts. This solution can be utilized by any industry with employees that work on government projects subject to prevailing wage and certified payroll reporting requirements.
What You Get:
- Project & Contract Rate Maintenance
- Wage Determination
- UKG & ERP Integration
- Certified Payroll Reporting
IDI solutions provide visibility into true labor and benefit costs by allocating employees’ time to your grants and funds. You can manage your grant budgets and reporting to funding sources with actuals from your time and payroll system instead of estimates.
Benefits of utilizing IDI’s Non-Profit solutions:
- Cost savings with automated accurate allocation of salaried earnings to grants and funds
- Time savings with more reliable and timely reports to funding sources
- Secure more funding with a proven reliable process for reporting
With the incentive policies that are necessary to compete for talent in the manufacturing industry, managing employee job rates with production pay and incentive pay can be challenging. IDI solutions simplify these complexities through automation, including integrating data from external shopfloor or other systems, so you can stay compliant with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and union requirements.
Benefits of utilizing IDI’s Manufacturing solutions:
- Cost savings by avoiding government fines and other internal compliance violations (e.g. union grievances)
- Retain talent by maintaining incentive pay policies to reward top talent
- Time savings with automated, accurate calculation of employee job and incentive rates
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) processor
Automated Testing Platform for UKG Dimensions
Enterprise cashless payment solutions
EPAM is a UKG Dimensions partner providing product extensions integrated with disparate platforms to accelerate results
In over 26 countries with 10,000+ team members, Nagarro teams help you accomplish your integration goals with UKG.
We are digital advisors and providers, operating at the cutting-edge of technology
Automated communications to Staff and Clients
Interactive Task & Crew Assignment
Crew scheduling, task assignment & tracking.
Enables you to analyze, manage, and optimize the difference between what was planned and what took place.