D&I Recruitment Platform for Early-Career Hiring
WayUp is the leading D&I platform that ensures employers achieve their D&I goals by helping them virtually recruit qualified, diverse early-career candidates.
- Target diverse candidates based on self-reported data including ethnicity (35% of candidates are Black or Hispanic), gender, major, location, campus, experience level, and more! Proactively bulk message passive candidates or individually message targeted candidates with SMS relay.
- Source for early-career roles from WayUp’s userbase of 6M+ diverse candidates. 71% of candidates are Black, Hispanic, Mixed, or Female and over 7,100 colleges and universities are represented. Expand your recruiting reach without having to spend time and money visiting campuses.
- Send only qualified candidates to UKG or your ATS with digital screening questions. WayUp’s Knockout Questions are a powerful tool to ensure that only qualified applicants move forward in your recruitment process. They also guarantee that every unqualified candidate hears back within 24 hours — saving your team time while also providing a world-class candidate experience.
Virtual Events & Branding
- WayUp’s Virtual Events are an all-in-one sourcing, marketing, screening, & event management tool for Campus Recruiting teams. Host Virtual Events, and WayUp will help source candidates, screen them, and manage the event logistics. All you have to do create the session content.
- Bring your brand online through your Early-Career Hub & CRM, which are filled with interactive media all about your brand.
- Use WayUp’s in-house branding team to help you tell the story of what makes you special to prospective candidates through articles and/or videos that are fully branded.
- Find out how candidates of different genders or ethnicities make their way through your hiring funnel, see which JDs are turning off minority candidates, and so much more! WayUp’s D&I analytics platform gives you real-time insights into how diverse candidates enter and move through your funnel so you can take action quickly to prevent drop-off before it’s too late.
Example D&I Analytics
- Diverse Candidate Sourcing: Get insights into which sourcing channels and schools are delivering the most diverse candidates.
- Remove Bias From Your Job Descriptions: Track view and application rate by gender to uncover gender bias in your job descriptions.
- Diverse Candidate Pass Rate: See how candidates move through each stage of your recruiting funnel by demographic data such as ethnicity, gender, school/campus, veteran status and more!
- Send to jobs to WayUp via the UKG integration to source diverse, qualified early-career talent.
- Your open roles will show up on WayUp, and ONLY qualified candidates will flow directly to UKG—without any technical integration or engineering support.
Make mission-critical decisions with workforce analytics
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) processor
Automated Testing Platform for UKG Dimensions
Enterprise cashless payment solutions
EPAM is a UKG Dimensions partner providing product extensions integrated with disparate platforms to accelerate results
In over 26 countries with 10,000+ team members, Nagarro teams help you accomplish your integration goals with UKG.
We are digital advisors and providers, operating at the cutting-edge of technology
Automated communications to Staff and Clients
Interactive Task & Crew Assignment
Crew scheduling, task assignment & tracking.